face2 hours ago

  • copy link

A stampede broke out when a Maruti van caught fire due to a short-circuit near Majura Gate. Seeing the smoke coming out, the driver parked the van on the side of the road and got out. Due to the incident near the fire station, firefighters immediately reached the spot and brought the fire under control. According to the information, a sudden fire broke out due to a short-circuit in a Maruti van passing near Albi Talkies.

Seeing the smoke coming out from behind the van, the other driver informed the driver. The driver parked the van on the side of the road and got out. A fire extinguisher tried to douse the fire by a fast food shopkeeper located nearby. At the same time, as soon as the information about the incident was received, the fire team reached the spot in a minute. There was no casualty due to the fire.

There is more news…

.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join Us