Massive fire in Rohru, Shimla, VIDEO: 40 rooms burnt to ashes, 7 families homeless, loss of Rs 1 crore; Spread due to short circuit – Shimla News


Shimla24 minutes ago

  • copy link

Fire broke out in Brestu village of Rohru in Shimla district.

A massive fire broke out in Rohru area of ​​Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh late on Thursday evening. Due to this, 35 to 40 rooms of seven families were burnt to ashes in Brestu village of Sharontha. The affected families could not take out any of their belongings and their entire life’s earnings were reduced to ashes.

There is an estimated loss of lakhs of rupees in this fire incident.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join Us