Nani-Dohti died due to electric shock in Himachal: Went to farm to drive away monkeys in Kangra’s Rakkar;  Got hit by electrical wires – Kangra News

[ad_1]

Kangra4 minutes ago

  • copy link
Symbolic picture.  - Dainik Bhaskar

Symbolic picture.

This morning in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, Nani and Dohti (daughter’s daughter) died due to electric shock. In Saleti village of Rakkar in Kangra district, a woman had gone to her farm with her five-year-old daughter Dohti to drive away the monkeys.

During this, both of them got hit by the electric wire. This will help both

[ad_2]

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *