Gola (Ramgarh)33 minutes ago
- copy link
The deceased were identified as Shanti Kumari (6) and Manohar Kumar (5).
On Wednesday morning in Barghutu village of Gola police station area, a venomous snake bitten the brothers and sisters. Both the children were sleeping on the ground and they died in their sleep. When the family woke up in the morning, they saw a snake in the house. After this tried to pick up the children but they were dead. After the incident, the family members have been in a bad condition.
The deceased were identified as Shanti Kumari (6) and Manohar Kumar (5). Both the children were students of class 5th and 4th in primary school Barghutu. Rohit Mahto, the father of both, told that the children were sleeping on the ground at night. Due to the rain, a poisonous snake entered the house and bitten the children. The relatives also killed the snake.